Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 6, 2013

magical smile

       Today,in the library, suddenly I have caught a look from a man who I have never met before. This time when he smile at me, I am immediately reminded about an ancient memory about a man who has been a part of my life.
       A long time ago, in an English class, I  meet him by accident as this man today. Now, my heart beats so fast, I think about him all the time, about his smile, his eye....
      If it is an opportunity for me to have been loved again, I can do what and how I have to live.
      I scare, I worry about I must choose one and only one thing between love and my own future development. Is this kind of love appear again, I must face with many problems. These are the relationship with friends, with family,....with social comments.
      However, I realize that, I virtually need "love". Therefore, I can charge any prices to have "love".
      Time will answer my questions, Love or not, even....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét